The exhibition and associated events will run between 2-8 July 2018 at Sheffield Cathedral.
The 2018 Theme is: Celebration of Life
Anyone affected by dementia is invited to prepare and submit original creative artwork to this international exhibition: people with dementia, family supporters and friends and paid and volunteer practitioners are all invited to take part.
We have a sister exhibition in Michigan which plans to host it’s 3rd annual event at Detroit Institute of Arts – and images of work from South Yorkshire contributors will be included in this event, too.
Contact me for further information about submission arrangements.
Key events for SYDCAE 2018 (all at Sheffield Cathedral)
- DROP-OFF for submissions: Friday 29th June (0900-1600)
- Preview: Monday 2nd July, 1-4pm
- Launch event: Tuesday 3rd July, 1030-1200
- ‘Dementia Futures 3’: PhD researchers share their work in plain English: Tuesday 3rd July, (1230-1530)
- SYDCAE Short Films Festival: Wednesday 4th July (1130-1400)
- Drinks Reception: Wednesday 4th July, (1900-2100)
- 2nd Spoken Word Event – Poetry at the Cathedral: Thursday 5th July (1400-1600)
- COLLECTION of submissions: Monday 9th July (0900-1600)
Please register your interest by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org for future updates and or please circulate this information to your colleagues and contacts.
Thank you for your support.
David and the exhibition committee.